Cardamom & Curry, Kali's Offering


I discovered this tea in 2019 and I love it!!!  I feel that I am drinking the most healthy tea out there!!  Maybe because it some of the highest priced tea I have ever bought.  But, when I talked to the man I bought it from (At the Wooster Home and Garden Show) he really sold me on the authenticness of their tea.  The health benefits and wonderful effects of drinking their tea.

...2019 Wooster Garden Show

I am already a believer in the goodness of tea, but to hear him talk about their ingredients I could not help but buy there tea.



Hibiscus Flowers – Cardamom – Cloves – Ginger – Lemongrass – Mint – Rose Hips


With the cardamom and cloves it has a chai like taste to it, yet with the lemongrass and hibiscus it has a lightness to it.  Then I get the mint notes, I just love it!  The strongest note might be the clove, so it reminds me of fall.  But of course I drink it year round.


No comments:

Post a Comment