Arbonne, InnerCalm Adaptogentic De-Stress Peach Green Tea


From the website, "Did you know that 84% of the world experiences some feelings of stress? Our de-stress powder features sustainably sourced Ashwagandha, a powerful adaptogen, along with sustainably sourced Saffron to help you achieve a balanced mindset. L-theanine, an amino acid found in tea leaves, promotes a sense of calm and relaxation without feeling drowsy. Peach green tea flavor."


I love that tea is a apart of this healthy powder.

Ashwagandha Root and Leaf Extract, a powerful adaptogen
traditionally used in Ayurveda, has been studied to help
manage occasional stress.

Saffron Stigmas Extract, a precious spice cultivated in Spain,
derived from the stigmas of Crocus sativus traditionally used in
Ayurveda, helps support a balanced mood

L-theanine, an amino acid found in tea leaves, helps
temporarily promote a sense of calm and relaxation.An



I have been doing these protein shakes since January and I have felt awesome!!  I did a 30 day cleanse and lost almost 20 pounds.  Then for two months I tried other less expensive protein shakes and I could instantly tell a difference in how I felt.

For a breakfast every morning I have an Arbonne Protein Shake, with some Matcha and now this de-stress tea powder. I feel great. I have lots of energy and I am not as hungry, and I don't find myself snacking.


I add a scoop of the de-stress tea to my protein drink.

 

I am working on keeping my stress down with this drink :)  It taste so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment