Day 48 featuring Argo Tea- Armenian Mint

Day 48 of working from home!
I am fever free and ready to go.


Today I am featuring Armenian Mint tea from Argo.

There is something great about Armenian tea.  It is so refreshing and has a great zing.  I love how I can still taste it after I have drank it.  Armenian tea is my favorite mint tea.


Armenian Mint – Delicious and refreshing, Armenian Mint tea revitalizes the mind, body and soul, naturally without caffeine.

As a Garden Direct tea, the entire blend comes from a single tea estate in Ararat Valley, Armenia

All natural premium loose leaf herbal tea, with no artificial ingredients, additives or colors


Caffeine Level: Caffeine Free- it's herbal
 Add hot water- 212 degrees
steep 3 minutes and get 2 great cups out of one serving.


This is a fantastic tea.

https://www.argotea.com/products/armenian-mint-tea-sachets

I had these adorable visitors today!!


#Kettleson

Find joy and give joy.



No comments:

Post a Comment