Glacier Park Wild Huckleberry Chai Tea Mix



While my friends were out west they picked my up some Huckleberry Chai Tea in Montana.  I loved it.  My favorite animal is the moose, so to have that on the label was extra fun.

The tea was creamy and had a nice huckleberry flavor.  I liked the sweet fruit taste with the mix of chai spices.  Okay, if I am being completely honest here, I had no idea what huckleberries tasted like before drinking this chai, but after drinking this chai, I feel I do.  I would say it was maybe like a tart blueberry.  It was something unique and different and I liked it.


From the website, "Enjoy our Wild Huckleberry Chai Tea mix, on those chilly mornings!
A perfect 2 serving size pouch, Just add hot water and enjoy!
HOT: Add 8oz Hot (Not Boiling) Water to 2-3 Tablespoons of Mix. Stir & ENJOY! Add a dollop of Whipped Cream...YUM!
Creamy Mocha Add 1- 2 Tablespoons of Mix to your cup of coffee or espresso, Stir & ENJOY!
Ingredients: Sugar, non-dairy creamer (canola or coconut oil, corn syrup solids),whey (milk), natural & artificial Huckleberry flavors, tea, tri calcium phosphate.
Allergen Alert: Contains Milk & Coconut.
Processed in a facility that also uses wheat, peanuts, tree nuts."


This was really good and deserves 4 out o5 tea tea cups! Now I just need to go to Montana and get the Montana Starbucks mug, lol. 


No comments:

Post a Comment