Ohio Tea Fall Selection

If you have followed my blog at all you know I love Ohio Tea Company.  To me Ohio Tea Company, in Canton Ohio, is the best place to buy loose leaf tea.  They have it all there!  And they are some of the friendlies people most helpful tea people you will find.

They did this fantastic Fall Variety Pack of loose leaf tea.  I think it was a genius idea.




They include 12 of their most popular teas for $15.  And they have free shipping.  It is a great way to try their teas.

So far my favorite is Salty Carmel Pumpkin and Maple Roasted Almond.

This would make a great gift for yourself or for someone else who loves tea.  Once you try these loose leaf teas you will realize what quality tea is.  

One of my friends from work said that I ruined all other teas for him.  Now that he has had quality loose leaf tea he can't go back to other teas.  I love that!  And it is so true.   The flavor of these teas can not be beat.

And note, you can not click below for more information.  You will need to go to the website for more information.  




Let me know what tea you discovered loving in this sample pack.



No comments:

Post a Comment