The Cove, Peach/Mango Nitro Tea, Ontario OH



I was in the area of visiting friends and as always I looked around for teas I could try.  I give coffee shops that carry tea props, I appreciate that they think of us tea drinkers.  Nine times out ten coffee shops have bagged teas or a chai latte.  Some with also do a London Fog and for that I say thank you.  But, then there are those coffee shops that also offer a few other great tea options.  This is one of those places.

The Cove seemed like the place to be.  It is near a school and there were lots of kids there and they were doing a great business.  While I waited to be served I checked out the menu and was curious about the Nitro Tea.




From the website, 
"Nitro Tea's
Looking for something you have never had before?  Our Nitro Tea is the hottest thing around, well actually coldest.  (First in the world!)  We take pure maple sap and do some special processes to it and infuse our organic teas into a refreshing tea that has a silky texture.    It comes in Strawberry, Raspberry, Peach, Mango or Plain.   We also sell growlers of our Nitro Tea for you to take home or to a party.   Come try what we have been developing for over 15 years and what everyone is talking about."


I asked the server about the Nitro Tea and she let me try a small cup of it.  I fell in love with it!


The had four flavors of Nitro Tea on tap.  I love the idea of having tea on tap.  I really want to do a kombucha on tap.


I ordered the Mango Nitro Tea on Tap.  It was delicious!!!  It was sweet but not overly sweet.  The flavor was unique and really great.  The only way to describe it is like Iced Tea with a sweet twist.


I see you can get it in a 5 gallon keg- maybe I will have to get it for my next party.


This is my first 5 out of 5 tea cups!!!  And it is well deserved.  The price was good, it is a unique idea and the taste was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment