Earl Grey and winter variety pack from Ohio Tea Company



I love these new variety packs that Ohio Tea Company has started to sell.  This is the greatest way to try their teas.  You get to make a couple of cups of tea and see if you like the tea before you purchase more.


From the website,  "This variety pack includes 12 of our most popular Winter teas, so you can experience the holiday season without the pressure of picking out just one flavor.

This pack includes enough loose leaf tea for (2) eight ounce cups or (1) sixteen ounce cup of each flavor:

Sleigh Bells

Sugar Plum 

Christmas Morning 

Holiday Earl Grey 

Peppermint Sticks 

Duchess Grey 

Winter Wonderland

Godiva Roche

Noel Christmas

Vanilla Mint Chai 

Gingerbread Chai 

Blueberry Crumble "

I have tried several of these teas, but some I have not tried yet.  I am so excited to try the Gingerbread Chai, I think it might be the first new one I try.  I already know I love the Vanilla Mint Chai and Winter Wonderland- those are two of my favorites.

Have you tried any on these?  What do you like?


Ohio Tea Company made me this wonderful tea label.  This is my cat, Earl Grey.  I love love love having this label with my cat on it!!!  


I am telling you, the people at Ohio Tea are pretty great.  They are so friendly and knowledgeable.  They know their tea and are more than happy to help you find what you are looking for.  You need to check them out.  They have a news letter that you can sign up for too.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment