Ohio Tea Company, Maple Roasted Almond




Chinese black tea, roasted mate, hojicha, almond slices, natural flavors

I added some sugar leaves to the tea.  Just for some fun color. I also shared this tea with friends and I added the leaves to their tea too.  I think it just adds something unique to it.


This is a Mate black tea, so you will want your water over 200.  You will want to steep for 4-5 minutes and have 1 tsp per 8 oz of water.

This tea has great "fall" soothing flavors. I gave it 4 tea cups.  It has a nutty and maple flavor that come through really nicely.  I like it a lot and I have tried it with milk and I like it that way too.



The mug above is made by my friend at Rudy Whistle Pottery.

She has LOTS of beautiful pieces and is always creating new items.  You should follow her.  She ships too!!  I love her mugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment