Arbonne Orange Chai


I am a big fan of Arbonne.  I actually sell it.  They had a tea special and it I was excited to go for it.  I went to make it at work with my french press.

When I make tea in the french press, I put the tea above the press so that I can lift the press when the tea is done steeping, that way I don't over steep it.  Or I put the loose leaf tea a tea bag to steep, or in this case I put the actual tea bag in the french press.




This tea is good.  There are nice citrus notes.  I believe this to be a green rooibos rather than a red rooibos. I am not a fan of red rooibos.  It is not like most chai's but it is nice, I like the pepper in the tea, it gives it a nice kick.  It definitely reminds me of the holidays.  With the cinnamon and clove I get warm toasty feel.  It is a very nice tea.


I gave this 3 out of 5 tea cups.  This is a nice tea.  There are nice flavors and good citrus notes.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment