Tea India Chai Moments

Tea India was a running a special and I was able to get free shipping.  This tea is reasonably priced.  The instant tea is $5.99 and the bagged tea is $2.99.






Ingredients: Black Tea, Ginger Root, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Cloves, Natural Flavors, Cardamom.
I have not tried the bag tea yet.


Ingredients: Cane Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Skim Milk Powder, Instant Black Tea, Vegetable Fiber (Chicory), Spices (Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger, Cardamom, Black Pepper). Contains Milk.






The aroma of this tea has all the chai smells.  And I do enjoy a good instant tea, yet there is a lot of sugar in this tea.  I would not drink this on a normal basis.   I am finding that most instant teas have too much sugar.  I wish I could find instant teas without sugar.
The taste is good, but also I prefer my chai with a bit more spice.


I gave this tea 3 tea cups.  The price is good, the taste is really good, but it does have a lot of sugar in it and I like my more spice.


No comments:

Post a Comment