Adagio Teas Iced Teas, Berry Blast




I am a super fan of iced teas.  I love trying new ones every chance I get.  I did the quick prep- boiled hot water and steeped for 5 minutes, then added cold water and ice.
 I was able to get the notes of berries and a tartness from hibiscus, which I love.

From the website, "Premium herbal tea in cold-brew pouches. Simply place overnight in a pitcher of water. Awake to find a tea rich in flavor and aroma. For quicker preparation, steep in hot water for five minutes and add ice. It contains an herbal mixture of black currants, cranberries, raspberries, elderberries, bilberries, hibiscus flowers, and rosehip. Naturally caffeine-free, perfect any time of day."


I liked this tea.  The berries were really there.  I was not able to tell you which berries where in the tea, but I am okay with not knowing.  I do wish that the flavor was a bit stronger, but it was still good.  The 6 bags make 6 quarts for $8.  So, the reason they are getting only 4 tea cups is the price.  I would like more tea bags or pay less.  One quart is 4 cups- that is not a lot of tea.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment