Rico, Milk bubble Tea

 

https://www.worldmarket.com/product/rico+bubble+milk+tea+drink.do

I was at World Market the other day and they had these Milk Bubble Tea cans  for $1.99.  I thought I would give it a try.


The bubble were the tapioca balls. Which are okay.  Not something I love, but very typical for bubble tea from Taiwan.


This can was 140 calories.  It was your basic milk tea.  If you like milk tea you would probably really like this tea.


I gave it three tea cups - it was okay, but the sugar was way too much!!  It was what you expect it to be, milk tea.  If you are looking to try milk tea to see what it taste like you could try this and get the idea of what it taste like.  I have had milk tea in the Singapore airport  and also in the Hong Kong airport both were similar to this tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment