Estes Park Tea, Rocky Mountain Chai from Sereni TEA

My first full day in Colorado, we drove over to Estes Park.  It was spectacular.   The views were majestic.  God has such creativity in His creation.   I love seeing different areas of the US.  I bet He had so much fun creating the world.


In Estes there were a few cafes.  But, I was super excited to find a tea shop, dedicated to all things tea.  We were only in town for about two hours, so we didn't get to see everything, but this was one place I decided I had to stop in to this shop.

 

I thought this was a real nice Chai.  Having the jasmine and rose in the chai threw me off a bit with the warming spices, but I did still enjoy it.  The store was adorable, the prices were good, and the staff was really friendly.  I gave the tea four tea cups out of five.

Luxury Ingredients: Black tea, Ginger, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Black + White pepper, Clove, Nutmeg, Coriander, Jasmine + Rose + Lavender petals.

Tea(s) From: India / Thailand / China / Egypt / France

Region(s): Assam + Kerala / Petchabun /Fujian / Nile Delta + Fayoum / Provence

Antioxidant Level: High 

Caffeine Content: Medium 



I loved how many kinds of tea you could try and for only $3 a cup.  I wish more tea places had tea at their shops that you could try before you buy.


These are high altitude and luxury loose leaf teas, created in Estes Park.

They had a very nice and large selection of teas.  I purchased some, but would have loved to try more.



Very fun store.  Lots of great tea items.  I was glad I had discovered this place.






No comments:

Post a Comment