Starbucks Apple Crisp Chai, Brighton CO

While I was in CO on vacation I picked up the Colorado Starbucks cup.  Even though I am not a huge Starbucks fan, I love their mugs, lol.  I do like their passion iced tea and their flavored chai teas.


At my friends local grocery store there was a Starbucks, so I was able to pick up Apple Crisp Chai.  Did you know that you can ask them to add any flavoring to their chai teas.  If they can make it as a coffee, they have the syrups to make a chai too.



I liked the chai flavor, but the apple crisp flavors were not as strong as I would have liked them to be.  However, the chai flavors were on point.  The staff was friendly, the store was clean, and the prices were good.  I give the tea four tea cups out of five.





It is a beautiful day in Brighton Co.  I can not wait to spend the week in Colorado.  

I was here to see about 8 friends.   These are special people to me.  These are friends I have done mission work in the past.  For the first four days here I am staying at four different houses.    

I started volunteering with the Christian & Missionary Alliance in 2013 on mission trips and working with kids.   I met up with these ladies in 2017 and have gone on five trips with them.   We have been Thailand, Spain, Malaysia, and the Dominican Republic twice. These people are family!


You can see the Rocky Mountains in the distance.  It is just beautiful here.



No comments:

Post a Comment