Bestsellers Coffee and Books in Mason MI



http://www.bestsellersbookstore.com/

I made my first trip to Mason, MI.  I went there with my parents and aunt to visit my cousin and her family. 
Saturday we headed to downtown Mason.  My dad and I split a Ruben sandwich and a check pea salad from the Vault- it is next door and the same owner who owns the Vault owns the Bestsellers Coffee and Books store.
The lunch was very good!


Cousin was telling me that they also had fun drinks.  I decided to see if they could mix their chai with lavender.  The helpful gal behind counter said that they have never done it before, but she would give it a try.

It was delicious!!!  It was a great Chai (she called it a Tiger Chai) and she added just a perfect smidge of lavender.  I was thrilled with a hint of lavender flavor and the spicy tiger chai.




The bookstore was a great place for lunch with the family. There was a lot of laughter and memories made this weekend.








No comments:

Post a Comment