Kusmi Tea- from France- Prince Wladimir













from the website, 

"CITRUS FRUITS, VANILLA AND SPICES-FLAVOURED BLACK TEA
Ingredients: Russian blend of black China teas with scents of bergamot, lemon, grapefruit, vanilla and spices

Created in 1888 in honor of Vladimir the Great, ruler of Holy Russia, Prince Vladimir tea is a blend of Earl Grey, citrus, vanilla and spices. It is one of our most unforgettable teas."

     

This tea is great!  I love it, so flavorful.  I also love their mesh bags. The vanilla and spices blend really well together with the citrus.  It reminded me a bit of an Earl Grey without the bergamont.  Vanilla and Citrus blend great, I really loved this tea.  I was sorry I only had the one tea bag.



This is a really nice tea. There is chunks of tea and ingredients.  This is not a tea that has dustings of flavors.  I love a tea that has real flavors.

While in France in 2015 I first learned of Kusmi and I was able to try their tea.  This tea was a little pricey for me, so I purchased a variety pack so I could try a lot of the flavors.






I also have some loose leaf tea, that I purchased later when they had a sale.  This is the one I liked and purchased.




No comments:

Post a Comment