Ohio Tea Company - Berry Blues


We three co-workers love Ohio Tea Company.  We each brought in a tea for the other two to try.  I have to say Berry Blues is great.  I recommend finding friends who like tea and each buy different flavors and then try them together.  It is a great way to try new tea.

Also- the great thing about Ohio Tea Company in Canton, Ohio- you get a free 1/2 oz each month.  It's the best way to try their teas, find the ones you like and buy more!



Hibiscus, Rose Hips, Apple Pieces, Natural Blueberry Flavor & Blueberries


This tea has a nice tart taste due to the hibiscus- I love it!!  I would say I get get the apple and hibiscus the most at first and then at the end the berry notes come in.  I think this tea would be great cold too.  This is a really nice tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment