Turmeric Chai, Ohio Tea Company


Turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, lemongrass, cardamom, black peppercorns, cloves, orange peel, anise seed, sarsparilla




This is a really great different spin on a chai tea.  I am not sure I have ever had chai with lemongrass, sarsaparilla and orange peel,  But I am enjoying it.  I do love the turmeric in it.  Turmeric is good for your joint health among other things- and as someone with arthritis, I tell myself this is a healthy tea for me.  There is a bit of a smokey flavor that I am not sure how I feel about yet, but the more I drink it I think I like the mix of flavors.  There is a real lightness to this tea with the citrus flavor, but then the smokiness with the turmeric and chai spices give it that chai feel that I do love.  This is a unique tea that I do like.


What makes this chai even better is making it a latte.  I took milk and added maple syrup and frothed them together.  Adding it to the turmeric chai.  It is amazing!



Ohio Tea Company is my go to for the best loose leaf tea!  Ohio Tea Company is in Canton Ohio.  But, if you don't live close by, they ship their tea for free!!



Ohio Tea Company in Canton Ohio


No comments:

Post a Comment