Wild Ginger Oolong and Sushi



I am a big fan of Wild Ginger in Wooster, Ohio.  I had a friend visiting me from PA.  We actually met a few years ago in Spain.  And how fun that she came to visit!!!  

I love when I have friends that like Sushi!  At Wild Ginger they have half price sushi on Tuesdays.  It was a win win to go there.  They have really good sushi.  We had a fun night there.


If you have followed my blogs you know that Oolong is one of my favorite teas.  And oolong is the perfect match for Asian food.  I have also recently learned that oolong teas are really good with greasy foods. Oolong helps you enjoy fatty foods, I find this fascinating. 


Wild Ginger did a great job of preparing this tea.  They made it in the kitchen and brought it out when it was ready.  I prefer my tea in a restaurant made that way,  When they bring the tea pot out with the tea leaves already in it, you never know how long the tea leaves have been in the pot to get the perfect steep.


No comments:

Post a Comment