Tea Forte and Justea Gift basket



It's winter at my house....I love the sunrise with a light snow on the ground.


At Christmas time we do a Christmas benefit auction, raising money to support and help people.  This year I went with a tea basked.

I went with some Tea Forte individual packaged steep bags and a mug.


This expansive selection includes 28 popular loose leaf blends: 9 black teas, 1 oolong tea, 7 green teas, 3 white teas, and 8 caffeine-free herbal infusions. The tasting menu on the inside lid will guide you through the timeless experience and luxuriant taste of our exceptional tea varieties.  This is a $28 value


The cup came with 10 more steeping teas for $25.00  
Or you can just get the mug by itself for $20

 

I also purchased some Justea, Earl Grey tea $15

I also have a tea bag holder, empty tea bags, and a tea bag string holder in a wicker basket

We will see how much this brings.... If you want to submit a bid for me to enter at our auction on the 19th of December, just let me know.

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment