Arbonne Essentials, Herbal Detox Tea




It's 2020 and I turn 48 this year.  I figure it's time to get back on track.  So, I am starting off with a 30 Day Cleanse.  Part of the Arbonne Cleanse, includes this tea.


This herbal tea is really good.  I could drink 3-4 cups a day.  I tried another "healthy" tea and I could not get it down.  But, this Arbonne Detox tea is much different, it is really good.  The main flavor I detect is the mint- but, I can taste other notes like fennel and other herbal notes too.



I am enjoying this tea at home and at work....



Not sure if it's the tea or the cleanse or a mixture of the two, but I have lost 5 pounds in the first week.  Good job Arbonne.  This tea is a keeper.


Earl Grey loves it when I use the mug that looks like him!


No comments:

Post a Comment