Cusa Tea Winner! Slim Savvy, Tangerine Peel Cinnamon Instant Tea



I WON!!!!!  I WON!!!!
Thank you Cusa Tea!!!!






I won some Cusa Instant Tea.  I am super excited.  I love winning things, especially tea!!!



What a wonderful gift!   I do enjoy the Cusa Instant tea.  Super handy to carry in my purse - great to have tea handy.


The first one I decided to try was the Tangerine tea.  I was a bit nervous, because I am not a big cinnamon fan.  But, this tea has a great blend of flavors.  No one flavor is over powering the other. 

As much as I do enjoy this tea I do miss the citrus/tangerine flavor.  I wish that the tangerine flavor came through more, not in an over powering way, but in a way to know it is there.  I only say that because tangerine is in the name.   It does say tangerine peel, I have never eaten tangerine peel, so maybe this is the flavor of the peel.  If that is the case, then all is good, lol.

If tangerine wasn't in the name, then I think I would like it even more, but with tangerine in the name I expect to taste it.  However, it is a really great tea and I am enjoying it.







No comments:

Post a Comment