Happy 48th birthday freebies


Super excited to have snow for my birthday.  It's wasn't  lot of snow, but snow is snow, but I will take it!!
  

My office gives me the day off for my birthday, so I decided to go out an see what free things I could find.


But, first stop was to pop into my parents house and visit with them for a bit.  Mom and I also staged this pic with our Lehman mugs.

My first free thing was breakfast at Denny's.  If you show your drivers license on your birthday, you get a free Grand Slam breakfast.


My second free thing was a drink at Dunkin Donuts.  I got the Large Matcha Latte.



Free thing number 3 was some tea at Ohio Tea Company.



Free thing #4 was a free pastry at Panera.


Free thing number 5, was anything at Starbucks.  I got an egg sandwich. 


And finally, #6 was $5 free at Menchies!


At the end of the day I enjoyed a .99 face mask and some Giant Eagle sushi.   

It was a great day, I am so blessed.  48 isn't going to be too bad!    I am sharing my number with Jimmie Johnson this year...here is too #8 for him!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment