Bonjour Cafe, Columbus OH- 4 trips here in 3 days


I was in Columbus for a church conference. I stayed at the Westin...and just 250' away was the Bonjour Cafe.  

Monday at lunch I decided to venture out into the 12 degree outdoors for some tea.  What is 12 degrees when you are going for tea less than 300' down the street, right?




This was a great little cafe.  Had my lunch and breakfast not been part of my stay I would have gone here for the amazing looking crepes.  I love a good crepe.


All four times I came in I had great service.  The gal behind the counter was friendly and helpful.  She made each drink by hand and did a great job.



They have a really nice selection of coffee and teas.  


The cafe is clean and has a nice amount of seating.


First visit I got a Yup-Tchagi Chai...a dirty chocolate chai with hazelnut.  It was excellent!!!  I went and told my friends and then we all ventured over together.  

This dark chocolate chai with hazelnut was my favorite of the chai teas I had this week.  The chocolate was on point and came through nicely. 



My second visit that day I got the Toasted Coconut Chai Latte...it too was a dirty chai.  A dirty chai just means they add espresso.    So, for me having two espresso's in 20 minutes was rush, lol.

The coconut was not as strong in this drink, but I was able to get the notes.  The espresso was stronger, but I still liked it.

Day two, I ordered the Lavender Oat Milk Chai Latte.  This latte I tasted lavender more, but less of the chai notes.  Still, it was a good drink.  This too was a dirty chai, so the espresso was the strongest flavor notes I picked up on.


The third and final day I went to get the dark chocolate and hazelnut chai, but they were out of the dark chocolate.  So, I ordered the Toasted Coconut Chai Latte.

And as you can tell, I am loving my new glasses.  Each day I wore a different front to match what I wore.  I love these magnetic frames from Pair Wear.  http://rwrd.io/daxon8p?c  - this link will give you $20 off your glasses.


I visited this cafe 4 times in 3 days so you are right to assume I thought it was great.  The service was good, the tables and cafe were clean, the prices were good and the drink flavors were on point.  I would recommend this cafe if you are in the Columbus area.

No comments:

Post a Comment