Vahdam Turmeric Ginger Coconut Milk Latte




This tea is great,  except for the Stevia.  I struggle to get past that aftertaste...but, I do like it and I still drink it.

All that is in the tea is - black tea, turmeric, ginger , raw cane sugar, coconut milk powder, and stevia.  45 calories a glass.


I make it with 1/4 c water and the rest of the glass is warmed  SILK coconut milk.


I froth the coconut milk and steam it at the same time.


The turmeric and ginger play nicely together.  One does not over power the other.  It is a nice blend. 


I have given this latte only three cups because of the Stevia after taste.  The price is good.  The healthy aspects are good-  turmeric is anti-inflammatory.  Coconut Milk Powder lowers blood pressure and cholesterol.  Ginger improves digestion.   If you don't mind the stevia aftertaste I think you will love this tea.



On a side note I tried the Ginger Chai Latte from Vahdam and I wasn't a fan...it was way too ginger forward for me.
I did give the Ginger Chai to the President of our company and he loved it.  So, it really is about what you like.  Everyone has different taste buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment