Ziggi's Candy Cane Crunch Frozen Chai with coconut milk, Ankeny Iowa

While in Iowa this year I was able to try this new place, Ziggi's.  This was a really fun place. It had the industrial look.  Everything was clean and the staff was super friendly.



They had a ton of drink options.  It was really hard to decide what to order.




After much thought I decided on the Candy Cane Crunch Frozen Chai.  Even though it was cold out it sounded too good to pass up.


Hanging out with these two was so much fun!!  I love these ladies.  We drank our drinks and chilled here before headed out for some shopping.  I love a lazy fall morning.


This drink did not disappoint.  I loved it.  The price was decent and the flavors were so delicious!!!!


This was a 5 teacup drink!  I loved the spicy chai flavor with the candy cane crunch.  I loved all the options I had too.  Did I want a spicy chai or an original chai.  Did I want it hot or frozen?  What kind of milk did I want.  I was able to create my own drink.  I thought it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment