Ohio Tea Company shopping


I love introducing people to my favorite tea place, Ohio Tea Company.

I also like to try new things when I am at Ohio Tea.  I have never tried their flowering tea, so I picked a few of these up.  I will let you know what I think when I try them.  I love the look of the flowering tea, but I always seem to save them for a special time.  I just need to drink the tea even when there is no "special" occasion. 


This time I am taking a co-worker to Ohio Tea.  She is discovering that she really likes their tea.  My office, Mennonite Mutual Insurance, has been great about letting me buy Ohio Tea for the office.  I love how many of my co-workers are now drinking tea.

The first two times I ordered tea I picked the tea because no one really knew about their teas.  This last time I ordered their tea I had at least 6 people give their input on what teas were their favorites.  I love that my friend are discovering and drinking Ohio Tea.  

Tea is so good for you and Ohio Tea has some of the best!!  They have over 400 kinds of the worlds best loose leaf teas and tisanes.   If you live in the states and want to try their tea, they ship the tea for free!!!  (if you buy other products, there is a shipping fee, but if you get jut tea it is free).  You need to try them out!


They have a store of fun tea products too.


I am celebrating being down weight too. In these photos I was down 50 pounds in 7 months.  As of today, just under 10 months, I have lost 61 pounds.  
I am so excited.  I gave up fast food and processed food. I have not drank soda in a few years either.  It is amazing how God has created our bodies.  When  you eat healthy, natural food your body responds positively.  I drink lots of tea, eat lots of veggies, fish, nuts, and fruit.  I have never felt better.  Let this encourage you that is is never to late to start something new.  
You can start slowly- pick one thing to give up.  Stop drinking soda and pick up tea.  Or stop eating fast food and pack your lunch.  Give up pizza and make dinner.  You can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment