Mini tea sets


I was gifted these adorable mini tea sets.  They are more decorative than what I could use for a kids tea party, so I decided to turn them into tree ornaments.



My friends was cleaning out her "Stash" and she had lots of fun little sets. Some sets I glued all the pieces on the serving trays and some I just put the teapot and teacups.


I used gorilla glue and then once dry I put a piece of twine on the teapot and hung it on the tree.




If you have tea items to get rid of I am happy to take them off your hands, lol.  I have had fun turning teapots into planters outside, planters inside, and other fun things.  





These sets made a perfect addition to my tea tree.






Find ways to be creative your things.  Instead of just sitting around collecting dust, they are now ornaments that I love to display on my tree.  Each tea set is different and uniquely painted.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment