Smokey Row, Eggnog chai, Ankeny Iowa

I was out in Iowa visiting my college friends.  I love being there in there great town of Ankney.  Last year when I visited I discovered this tea place called Smokey Row.

This day my friends daughter and I were out geocaching.  We were in the area of Smokey Row, so I asked if we could run through the drive thru.  I ordered the Eggnog Chai.

WOW!!  This was an amazing chai.  I loved the sweet chai flavors with the eggnog.  I thought it might be overly sweet, but it wasn't, it was perfect!

                


Hands down this was a 5 tea cup drink for me.  The price was good, the service was good and the flavors were spot on!!!  The pairing of the eggnog and chai played so well together.  I could have had three more cups.  I loved it!


If you are in Ankeny and you geocache you need to look for some of the fun ones that are out there.  We spent a little over an hour running around finding caches.  It was a blast!!!


Some of the caches were really tricky, but we found them!



I love Iowa!  It is not all corn fields here!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment