Cafe and Bakery toys for your kiddos by Venseen



 I got this great tea set for less than $15.00.  It was on sale and I snatched it up.  When I have teas some times people bring there kids, so I figured this may keep them happy.  

The coffee items I gave to a friend with a coffee shop, thinking some kid may enjoy the grinder, coffee barrel, and other coffee related items.




I will get $15.00 worth of fun with this for sure.



There are all kinds of treats to put on the cake stand too.



The only odd thing to me was that there were only 3 plates included.  You would think there was one to go under each tea cup and then two for food, but nope- just one for food...even though you have two knives and two forks.  Oh well, it works.



The little to-go cups are adorable too!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment