Hotta ChaSuwan, Thai Milk Tea



I have been to Thailand and I have had Thai Tea...and I have to say this is one of the most authentic Thai Teas I have had while here in the states.  And I love that it is in instant form.  I love how quick and easy it is to make.  And this one has one of the fewer amounts of sugar added - which I love too.

There is something so unique about the Thai Tea taste and this tea has it!





Only 80 calories per cup- this is great!  Considering there is sugar added and it is only 80 calories is a rarity. 



This tea smells just like Thai Tea!!   This is a black tea, so there is caffeine in it.





I would give this Thai Tea, 5 tea cups.  The taste is authentic, the price is good, and it is simple to use.  The tea does come from Thailand too.  I am amazed that those flavors come through in this instant packet.


These photos are from when I was in Thailand in 2017- enjoying some Thai Tea.




The tea was not only good, but oh, so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment