Farmers market T’s concessions - Peach Tea




A great day for farmers market.  I found this fun Tea stand.  They made Mason Ball Jar teas and lemonades- and then you got to keep the Mason Jar.


This place was hopping.  It was $8.00, which I thought was maybe a bit steep, but of course I bought one to try.  And I figured I could use the Mason Jar to drink from again or use it as a flower vase.


Everything looked good.  And you could watch them make it fresh to order.



I was pleased with the peach tea. It was really sweet, but tasted good.  This tea may have gotten 5 Tea Cups if they had an unsweetened tea option.


They seemed super organized and had a great system.  I loved the concept too. 



I got lunch from Rosemary's- it was excellent.  I had the fish bowl.


It was a fun morning/afternoon walking around and checking out the vendors and running into friends along the way.  


This farmers market is in Apple Creek Ohio.  This is maybe the third or fourth year they have been having it.  Each year it seems to get a little larger and a little better.  It is held at a local family farm.

The next one is Saturday, September 24, 2022 from 10-4 PM.



No comments:

Post a Comment