Kungfu Tea - Kungfu Milk Tea

On Sunday I needed to get out...so my friend and I headed to Cleveland.
This was the first real road trip for my new Kia Soul, Gum Drop.





I enjoyed a Kungfu Milk Tea.  I would say the staff was friendly and helpful.  The restaurant was fairly clean.  The price was pretty decent.  And the tea was really good.  All in all I am giving this Milk Tea 4 tea cups out of 5. 





There were lots and lots of options of tea.  


The base of your tea had lots of options too.


We explored around Case Western U.  The trees were blooming and it was really pretty out, cold, but pretty.  Spring is here and we were there to enjoy it!



The flowering trees were beautiful.  I had driven by Case Western once last year and I could not wait to come back and walk around.  The buildings are gorgeous too.

The museum there was free too, so we popped in there too for a bit.




Lots of scenic views.  We say several people out taking graduation photos, engagement photos and family photos. 


It is really pretty up there.  It is right at the edge of Little Italy too.  We headed there next.



No comments:

Post a Comment