Tea Time, Wadsworth OH, Brown Sugar Milk Tea

I was in Wadsworth the other day for some tea parties.  When I done, I wanted to treat myself to some tea that I did not make, lol.

I just learned about this Bubble and Milk Tea shop- which just so happens to be right beside my chiropractor.  I was excited to try it.




I thought the flavor was pretty good, I would have liked to have a little more milk flavor and less sugar, but it was still good.  Having made milk tea from scratch, I am spoiled with a real milk tea and not a mix or concentrate.

The Brown Sugar Milk tea is $5.85- about the average price for this kind of drink.  I wish it was a little less, but all prices are going up.



300 WEATHERSONE DR #101, WADSWORTH OH

(330) 331-7053



There are bubble tea or milk tea options.

They have cute decor and the place is nice and clean.



I tried the Mochi Bread and I have to say I love those!!!  I think I would come back for these even before I come back for tea.  It was crunchy on the outside but kind of chewy inside.  It was delicious.

The other great thing is that this bread is gluten free!! 

Mochi is made from Mochiko a Japanese rice flour.  Mochiko is a fine white gluten-free flour made of glutinous/sweet rice. It's an ingredient in wagashi (Japanese traditional sweets), such as daifuku mochi, yatsuhashi, senbei rice crackers, and dango





No comments:

Post a Comment