Tea shop a reality?

Okay, this was May 27th post on Facebook from me....."I just got an email from Publishers Clearing House that I may be a $10,000,000.00 winner!!! I decided when I win $1,000,000.00 to Beulah Beach Camp, $1,000,000.00 to Orrville C&MA, $1,000,000.00 to the Great Commission Fund, I will re-do my driveway, take my entire family on a cruise to Alaska, treat MMIC to some great weekend trip, and start my area business. Can't wait to get that check!!" 

I guess I did not win that prize on June 31st.  But, Publishers Clearing House still wants me.

Now they want to send me $5000.00 a week for life!!!!  When that happens on August 29- I will start my tea shop!  Be watching, in a month I may be the big winner.

If I win the $5,000.00 a week for life, I will still give big to Beulah Beach, my church, support missions, take my family and friends on vacation.  But, I will also plan to have my tea shop- something I have wanted since the late 80's....man almost 30 years!!  Kerrie's Cup of Tea may be a reality :)


No comments:

Post a Comment