Super Tea Infusions, Lemon Tea


When I was in Malaysia I was given this tea by a friend to try.  I was a little unsure being an instant tea what it would taste like.  But, I knew I wanted to try it- if for no other reason than to blog about it for all of you.

I looked to see if I could learn anything about the tea, but the only hit sI received was in Amazon about the Chrysanthemum flavor someone selling some tea on ebay and an ethic store in New York.  If what I have learned on the internet is true, this tea is from Malaysia.  Which is super cool since that is where my friend gave it to me.




I enjoyed the tea.  It was rather sweet, but it was good.  The lemon flavor was good, not artificial tasting which can easily happen in instant drinks.  It was very fun to try,  I am glad my friend gave it to me.  It's a real joy for me to try new teas and experience new things.



Taking my cuppa out to the garden to enjoy my tea with my flowers...


No comments:

Post a Comment