Pioneer Coffeehouse, Hugo Rainer Cold Brew, Dalton Oh






I was excited when I went back to Pioneer Coffeehouse that they had gotten their Hugo Tea in.  I really wanted to try it.  The owner was showing me the individual tea pots that they had with timers for their tea.  I was impressed and can't wait to come back and try an Oolong their at the store.

Today I was on my way somewhere, so I just got an cold brew tea to go. I got their Rainer, which is a wonderful peppermint tea from Washington State.  I have family out in Washington, so I knew I wanted to try that tea.


The peppermint tea was really flavorful.  I loved it.  The aroma was great and there was no doubt you were getting some good peppermint!!



There was a nice amount of tea in the bag.  So much so I was able to do a cold brew when I got home.  Just adding cold water and ice too it.   It was like getting a cup for free.

Hugo is a nice tea, I was impressed with my first cup of it.  Looking forward to going back and trying more.



No comments:

Post a Comment