Ginger House Coffee, Blueberry Iced Tea, Berlin OH


Wednesday Wanderings, brings Abby and I to another coffee place that sells tea.  We were hitting all of Wayne County tea places and then snuck down to Stark County and went to Berlin, to Ginger House Coffee.


Just a little fun before we headed in to Ginger House....gobble gobble gobble




Fun tip "jar"



Their really were not tea options, but it is a coffee place, so I am not faulting them :)  They did have chai, but I had too many chai's already- lol!   I did get a iced tea with blueberry syrup and it was good.  

Ginger House Coffee is a coffee shop which serves breakfast, sandwiches, soups and more. Free wifi is available





As iced teas go, it was a good iced tea.  Berlin is a hoping place!!  There is a nice gazebo off to the side of the coffee house.  Abby and I sat outside in the gazebo and people watched.  



No comments:

Post a Comment