Storehouse Tea, Jasmine Iced Tea





I was in Cleveland with my friend, for my Wednesday Wanderings.  I was hoping to visit Storehouse Tea...but they were closed.  But, I was then pleasantly surprised to find Storehouse Tea being sold at the West Side Market.

Storehouse Tea is Cleveland based.  It was started in 2007.  I like that they stand for and the things they have on their website.  

Check out their Back to Jerusalem Tea!
From the website, "You can play a vital role in bringing hope to children displaced by ISIS when purchasing this tea. Proceeds will go to support the building and operation of a school for Yazidi children in a northern Iraq refugee camp. Without education in this critical time of their lives they might likely end up being a part of the very group that caused them to flee from their homes in the first place. Together we can make a difference!"

I really enjoyed the Jasmine Iced Tea.  I am fan of jasmine tea, I like the lightly floral tea.  This was a good ice tea very natural flavors.


Here are other sights from around West Side Market in Cleveland.....

The fruits and vegetables all looked so good and fresh.

These meringues looked so good, I was tempted to buy one!!!!

No relation, but spelled correctly!


Again, no relation that I know of, but, it is spelled correctly.

Tempting looking food...




No comments:

Post a Comment