Undergrounds Cafe, Hibiscus Mint Chai Frozen Latte, Woster Oh



A few weeks ago I discovered this cute underground cafe. I found myself here again to get a little something to drink.


The gal behind the counter is so helpful.   She told explained what they had and that I could get any of the tea hot, cold, or frozen.


Of course, I had to go visit my knight in shining armor again!


This place is well lit, clean and has plenty of seating.



The treats looked inviting. Maybe next time I will indulge.


I ordered the frozen chai. Everything was blended up in the blender.  It was cold, refreshing and a pretty pink color.  I think a lot of the flavors come from syrups, but I may try to make a hibiscus mint tea and blend it to get a frozen smoothie.  I liked the concept. 


I enjoyed the hibiscus Mint Chai Frozen Latte.


Find this shop right downtown Wooster.



No comments:

Post a Comment