Angie’s Gardens - Sweet Relief



My friend was in Texas and she brought me this tea.  This is a really nice tea.  I love the elderberry in this tea.  I so far have only done this tea cold brew, but in the winter I am looking forward to making it.

I think this might be the first tea I have ever had with nettles in it.  I have had two not fun experiences with stinging nettle.  Have you ever experienced stinging nettle?  Oh man! It is awful!  Once when I was in France for a mission trip I stepped/fell into stinging nettle, my hands and ankles blistered and hurt for close to 20 minutes.  It was a horrible feeling.  Then I went geocahing and I stepped in some, again for 15-20 minutes I had blistering and stinging. I hope that you never come across stinging nettle.




Thankfully the nettle in this tea did not sting!!!


A fast acting, fruity for allergy and sinus relief. Made from elderberry, nettles, cinnamon, sarsaparilla, honey bush, rosemary and licorice.


No comments:

Post a Comment