Young Living Slique Tea




from the website, "Slique Tea is an exotic drink from Young Living that has been formulated with natural ingredients to help support individual weight goals.* This blend is rich in flavonoids, a dietary compound generally associated with helping maintain certain normal, healthy body functions. It also contains polyphenols, which may be useful as part of a guilt-free weight-management regimen when combined with a healthy diet and physical activity. This unique blend is enhanced with 100% pure therapeutic grade Frankincense powder"


I am a BIG fan of Young Living. I even sell their oils.  I know that these oils help me feel better.  I was not sure about the oils or their powders in my tea...but decided to give it a go.


I have to say I hated this tea.  I really wanted to like it.  I love oolong and I wear frankincense on my face, but I am not sure I want to drink it.  I could not get past the after taste.  For me this tea was too medicinal.  

This tea is good for me, I know it is, but I just can't drink it.


I thought I would use my new mug.  I love my new mug!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment