Day 17, featuring Loosen Up Grandma's Garden Mint Tea



I was excited to learn of another tea company in Ohio!  I work with a guy who has coffee shop in Ashland with his son.  He told me about Loosen Up.

 I was excited to placed an order and try some of this new tea!!



Today is day 17 of working from home.  I am fever free, so I am able to work today.

I decided today was the day to try Tyler's tea.  I have to say I am a bit jealous.  Tyler is 21 and started his tea business at 19!

His parents are Master Herbalist and have an herbal business, along with a 50 acre farm. He's grown up in the natural remedies world.  He also attributes his grandma's influence.  He said that she always had Garden Mint tea in an old jug in the fridge.  I am so excited to try these teas!!!




I love mint and was excited to try his Grandma's Garden Mint tea.  Tyler said his dad always talked about the power of the Olive Leaf, so now he usually adds an Olive Leaf to ever tin of tea.  How cool is that?!!

These tins are super helpful in making the tea too!   It tells you everything you need to know.  If gives you the ingredients, caffeine level, amount of tea needed, water temp, and steep time.


This tea aroma is minty fresh.  The taste is delicious.  The mint notes are there and linger afterwards too.  I like that there is blend of peppermint and spearmint.
I really like this tea lot.  I am a fan!


Enjoying my second cup of tea as I work today!

I hope that you are finding joy and giving joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment