Harney & Sons Raspberry Iced Tea



Rosehips, hibiscus, orange peel, raspberry flavor, apple pieces, lemon peel, spearmint, raspberry flakes, peppermint. Contains natural flavors.


If you follow me at all, you have probably learned a few things...my favorite kind of tea is Oolong.  I make kombucha.  I love coconut and lavender in my tea.  And maybe by now you have learned I drink a lot of iced tea.  I have 3 gallons in my fridge at all times.

For my birthday, I received 5 different kinds of iced tea. One of them was this Harney and Sons Raspberry Iced Tea.


This is a really easy tea to make and it is delicious!  I filled the electric kettle and boiler the water, I add a 1/3 C of sugar, the bag and then I let it steep for 10-15 minutes.  Then I fill the rest of the pitcher with water and then put in the fridge and it is good to go.

The tea is great, it has all kinds of notes, not just raspberry.  I get some mint notes along with some citrus.  I give this iced tea two thumbs up!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment