Day 19, featuring Ohio Tea Company, Guayusa Spice Tea


I tried this awhile ago and I was not successful, maybe I will have to try again.


Can you believe it's been 19 days of working from home, I can't!  I am thankfully fever free and feeling great, so I am working today.


I am featuring Guayusa Tea from Ohio Tea Company.  I have shared this tea before, but I wanted to feature it.  I really enjoy it!  I am not a big fan of cinnamon in my tea, but this is subtle.  

Ever had Cinnamon Life Cereal?  This tea took me back to my childhood and eating that cereal.

From the website, "An Amazonian blend of energizing guayusa with full-bodied cinnamon and aromatic lemongrass. With more caffeine and double the antioxidants of any tea, guayusa offers clear, focused energy"



Organic Guayusa, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Cinnamon



Guayusa tea is a highly caffeinated herbal drink often consumed in South America, particularly in Ecuador. This infusion is made from the leaf of a holly tree (Ilex guayusa) that is native to the Amazon rainforest,  This plant is rich in antioxidants and caffeine that may promote weight loss, blood sugar regulation, and improved mood and alertness.

This is a lot like Mate, but I say less bitter then a Mate. 


I enjoyed two cups of this tea, out of the one loose leaf serving.  The flavors are subtle but blend so well together. I just really enjoy this tea.  It's light and bright.  I tried it both hot and cold.  I definitely prefer it hot, but that is just me.


I had another friend pop in today for some vanilla chai.  We social distanced appropriately.  Feel free to stop by for your free tea.

I hope that you are finding joy and giving joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment