Day 18, Featuring Cusa Everyday Wellness


Day 28 of the quarantine for me, and day 18 of working from home.

Today I am featuring Cusa Tea.

From their website, "Our founder, Jim Lamancusa, discovered his passion for tea while exploring the traditional tea shops of Hong Kong as a study-abroad student. Inspired by southeast Asia during that first trip, he ended up living in the region for over two and a half years. While there, he received a complete education in the craft and culture of tea, visiting tea plantations and shops throughout China and India simply because he loved the experience of a premium cup of tea. 

After returning from the mountains, Jim began to experiment with tea and quickly realized that existing production methods for instant beverages damaged tea characteristics, resulting in a final product that didn’t reflect the flavor and nuance of high-quality tea. After nine months of trial and error, he found a completely new brewing and dehydration process that could deliver a perfect cup of premium organic tea in seconds. This new Cold Steep Technology retained all the taste and character of the teas Jim hand selected from specialty organic plantations, and Cusa Tea was born."


Fever free, I am ready to work from home.  Whoop Whoop!!  

I know it sounds silly, but each day after I share the tea of the day, I get excited about what I may share the next day.  I already know what I am sharing tomorrow.  I just love tea, I hope that you are trying some of what I am sharing- or trying what you have at home and discovering a new love for tea.


Today I am featuring an instant tea.  The special thing about this instant tea is that there is no sugar, additives, fillers or preservatives, ever!  I love that!!!  

I won this tea at Christmas, it was a contest Cusa was having.  I enjoy several of their teas, but decided to share this one since it was Everyday Wellness.  It's always a risk to feature a tea I have never tried before...but I did it.


Hibiscus, Rose, Licorice



I have to say I am not a fan of the licorice in the tea.  I don't care for the after taste it leaves.  But, that is just me.  I gave my mom this tea and she tried it this morning and posted on my Facebook page that she really liked it.  It is funny how we all have different taste buds!

Again, I really do like Cusa Tea and they have several teas I enjoy, sadly just not this one.  



My sweet friend, Monica, came today and brought me tea and an iced tea!!!  I then gave her some Mango iced tea.


Then my friend, Abby, stopped by and got a Vanilla Chai Latte.


Hope you are doing well and all of this "Shelter at Home" and "Quarantine" hasn't got you down.  I pray that you are finding joy in the small things and bringing joy to others.  This too shall pass.

This new normal has hopefully brought you new insights, new joys, new routines and some new blessings.  I have to say that I my new routine is trying to think of others first and bless others.  I know as a Christian that should always be on the forefront of my mind and sometimes it is....but now I really want to focus and bless others.

This isn't a hardship and struggle for me, but I am sure that is not the case for a lot of people.  How can I pray better for them, how can I reach out to them?  That is something I am trying to make part of my daily routine.  Have you adopted something new, tell me about it.

I hope that you are finding joy and giving joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment