Caribou Coffee - pumpkin chai

Back in Denver and ready to head to Ohio.

Left for the Denver airport at 3:15am!  Ugh, that is really early.  I mean really really early.  

Was glad at 4 am the Denver airport had Caribou Coffee open.






The traveling on this trip was crazy.  So, thankful to all my friends who carted me around.

Tuesday- Carrie picked me up at the airport.  Stayed at Rachel's house in the evening
Wednesday- Carrie, Rachel and I went to Estes Park.  Stayed at Carries house.
Thursday- Carrie drove me to Colorado Springs to Yeng.  Spent the day with Yeng.  Yeng took me to Kim's house.
Friday- (this was the hail Mary day- the unscheduled, but so fun day) Kim took my Hoskins.  Spent the day with them- eating, hiking Garden of the Gods, and playing games.  Gail picked me up Friday for dinner with 8 more friends.  Stayed at Gail's that night.
Saturday- hang out with Gail - went to Cripple Creek and stayed at her house.
Sunday- Yeng picked me up at 8:30 am and took me to Denver, it worked perfect, since that is where she goes to church.  Spent the day with the Carrie and Rachel.
Monday- flew out of Denver airport at 5:30 am.

Here is the last hand off, lol. Sunday, I am back in Denver. 



Flying out Monday, the 31st. It is halloween- so I wanted to show you the cutest costume I saw on line!


3:30 am and ready to head home.



At Denver airport they transport you by train to your terminal.


I was thrilled to see Caribou was open. I wanted a sparkling tea, but they were out of it, so I went for the pumpkin chai.



I thought the pumpkin chai was good.  The staff was friendly.  The price was decent.  The flavor was good, but I have had better, so I gave it 4 teacups out of five.  The flavor was a bit artificial.  But, not awful, but I do prefer the real flavor of pumpkin.





I am home!!!  Back in around 11am.


Earl Grey was super happy I was home.  He stuck close to me the rest of the day.  I missed him too, so I did not mind cuddling with him on the couch.



No comments:

Post a Comment