Ohio Tea at Smells like Snow Coffee festival

A warm Saturday and I wanted to get out a bit.  I decided to head to down town Akron for coffee festival.  I know, it sounds odd for me- but I heard that there would be some tea vendors there.  And I knew Ohio Tea would be there.

Scheduled to be there---Bereka Coffee & Kitchen, Beanhead Brothers, Humble Mornings Coffee Company, Ohio Tea Company, The Pearl Coffee Company & Muggswigz

I hate to drive, but I need to work on those driving fears, so I put on my big girl panties and did it.  The drive there was not bad at all, but then I went from Akron to Canton- and that was not as much fun.  There were lots more exits and vehicles to navigate around- but I did it!!



Not only was this a coffee festival, but was also a Gilmore Girls festival.  I loved the Gilmore Girls, so I enjoyed all the fun Gilmore Girls items around the park.




There were lots of people out and about.  The lines were long, so I only went to Ohio Tea for tea.  The other lines had over 50 people in them.  I just enjoyed some people watching.




The Ohio Tea booth was fun.  They had their new Tea t-shirts- which of course I purchased one.  I also bought some tea.  I needed some anyway for the Christmas tea I doing in December.





They has a few teas you could sample.  Salty Caramel Pumpkin is one of my favorites, they had that one and the Hot Cinnamon there as hot teas.  Then they also had a cold iced tea to taste.




They had a free photo booth there too.  



I then did pop over Ohio Tea in Canton to pick up the rest of the teas I needed.  I have two Christmas teas coming up in December and I wanted to be sure I had their Winter Wonderland, Vanilla Mint Chai, and Peppermint Sticks.  If you have not tried any of those tea, I highly recommend them!

You can always get a sample tea if you sign up for the Ohio Tea newsletter.  And you can get free shipping on tea, if shipped to the US.  If  you try Ohio Tea you will not be disappointed.  You will quickly learn why Ohio Tea has become my all time favorite tea company.

No comments:

Post a Comment