Christmas Tea Party, I am looking forward to hosting your next party


I’ve got some really fun Christmas tea dishes if you’d like to have a tea and have me bring the dishes for your party.
I can bring the cups and saucers for $10.  I can also bring the salad plates for an additional $10.  I can bring one or the other or both….or none.

Let me know if you’d like to have a tea.  I’ve got some  great Christmas teas too.  
Vanilla Mint Chai- a black tea, Ho Ho Hoji Chai- green tea, Peppermint Sticks- a black tea, Noel Christmas- a black tea, Winter Wonderland- rooibos tea, Mulled Cider Tea- herbal tea, and more!

I’m happy to work with you and customize the tea for your wants.  It’s can be as educational as you’d like.  








Here are some fun plate options for a Christmas tea.





Let me know if you are interested, I am happy to go over options for tea party.





No comments:

Post a Comment