I made a tea advent calendar

I found these advent calendar "bases" last year at Target.  It was the day after Christmas and they were having their big sale and these calendars were .75! I was so excited I bought all the calendars they had.


I had fun giving the calendars away - 2 as thank you gifts , 1 at a tea party, and 1 one on my Facebook page.  I put all kinds of  bagged tea in the calendar.


Use this as a reminder...when you see things on sale scoop them up.  Also use your imagination and be creative.  I am sure these were not meant for tea bags, but I think they turned out pretty good.  You never know what you will find and what you can turn it in to.  

Show me your creative items.  What have item have you repurposed into something else.


I looked on line at Target and I could not find it this year.  But, I am sure if you do some hunting and be creative you might find something that may work for tea bags.




No comments:

Post a Comment